Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] xine metadata, and iPod HAL support

Hi,

I have one.

I have started an attempt to build a gnome-vfs module that reads the
database. I can get a list of the files, its just as matter of
presenting it. Once this is done, I may try and have a look at the ipod
source and having go at an iriver source, hey it beats big brother!

marquee