Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] xine metadata, and iPod HAL support

Of course, this is just an idea, not an assignment ;-)

As for the device, I am lucky enough to have one for myself... sorry, but you can use any USB mass storage device for that matter. How many iRiver users are there using Rhythmbox, anyway?

greetings
Andre