Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] xine metadata, and iPod HAL support

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 05:17, a meyer hccnet nl wrote:
> Is it possible to get rid of the iPod browser and replace it
> with an iRiver browser (just a mountable USB mass storage device).

This is only true for certain iRiver devices. If you have the iFP series
(like I do), the process is considerably more complicated; you need to
use the ifp-line tool, or libiriver (which is currently broken). I think
you mean the iHP series specifically.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman sacredchao net>