Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] xine metadata, and iPod HAL support

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 10:17 +0000, a meyer hccnet nl wrote:
> Is it possible to get rid of the iPod browser and replace it with an
> iRiver browser (just a mountable USB mass storage device).
>
> It would be nice to make the source list configurable in order to have
> multiple browsers for multiple devices (with custom icons) and maybe
> sync between them (rsync) and run custom scripts (such as building the
> iRiver database file).

As Christophe already said, "Send us one, and we'll see what we can do".
Otherwise, you'll just have to code it yourself :)

It's not like we're paid for doing that ;)

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if
she were a dustcart reversing.