Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Applet 0.1.0 Released

To me I have trouble seeing its relevance to the rhythmbox applet.  I
guess it may be because I see the rhythmbox applet as being a
rhythmbox-playback applet, and I think the alarm idea could make a very
good rhythmbox-alarm applet.  There is a lot of code related to the
bonobo interface that could and should be reused across these, but I
think they are two different ideas with two separate (although
intersecting) target audiences.

--Mike