Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] working towards 0.7.1

> So I'd like to cut 0.7.1 fairly soon.  My main question is about the
> iPod support - have people tested it?  What should we advertise it as?
> "some iPod code"? "iPod support"? "initial iPod support"?

I'd also mention it's experimental since there wasn't much feedback
about it. There are a few rough edges, for examples in the preferences
menu where an (undesirable imo) ipod tab appears. I also think there's a
race condition which can make library loading deadlock at startup when
an ipod is plugged. I haven't really had time to investigate.

Christophe

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e=2E?=