Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] working towards 0.7.1

I tried it a few weeks ago and was impressed with the progress.
However, unless some major advancements have been made since then (and
I'll check today) I think that whatever is said, it should be made clear
that it is _read only_ access at this point (again, unless that changed
last week).  So for however, it works as advertised, I haven't had any
problems as yet.

John