[Rhythmbox-devel] 0.9 branch, file monitoring implementation

Hi,

I've opened up a rhythmbox--main--0.9 branch, and right now it has a
major rewrite of RhythmDB.  I rewrote it along the lines discussed
before in "rhythmdb post-mortem".  There's no read-write lock now.
Besides the main thread, there are really only two other threads.  One
for doing queries, and another for handling filesystem tasks.

Also, I made a first cut at file monitoring.  It seems to work.

I suggest that if you're doing any development on Rhythmbox you start
following 0.9 now.

This is a digitally signed message part