[Rhythmbox-devel] "get information" functionality improvements, crack or gold?
- From: Michael Gratton <mike vee net>
- To: rhythmbox-devel <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>
- Subject: [Rhythmbox-devel] "get information" functionality improvements, crack or gold?
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:29:24 +0930
I have some suggestions relating to the "get information" stuff in the
status area at the top of the RB window.
- Move the "get information" links in the status area into a "get
information" submenu on the context menu for tracks in the library and
playlist. This will let users select the album and artist name text for
copying+pasting and also do queries for stuff that isn't the currently
- Have an extra query for getting information on the track itself as
well as the album and artist.
- Allow user-defined queries to be added to the list. This is where
the crack really kicks in, so it probably wouldn't want a UI. Just
configurable via GConf or similar. This would let me query a track
against my favourite lyrics web site, for example.
What do you all think?
Mike Gratton <jabber:firstname.lastname@example.org> <http://web.vee.net/>
] [Thread Prev