Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] end of song troubles

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 18:12, Mark Finlay wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 06:00, Theodore Reed wrote:
> > On Thu,  4 Sep 2003 11:46:27 +0200
> > sisob-lists@tuxfamily.org wrote:
> >
> > > I had this trouble when using esdsink .
> >
> > I'm using esdsink and I notice no such thing.
> > If it's related to recent debian upgrades, though, I wouldn't notice. I
> > haven't been able to upgrade since Sunday; my connection has gone to
> > crap.
>
> Well to be precise it happens if you use esdsink without esd running :/

Actually, I get the same behaviour using esdsink with esd running. I too
use debian unstable, recently upgraded to gstreamer 0.6.3. I just
downloaded the rb 0.5.3 debs from incoming.debian.org and the problem
persists.

However, switching to osssink seems to rectify the situation for me.

--
walkah@walkah.net                                 http://www.walkah.net/