[Rhythmbox-devel] installation-question

Dear List,

sorry to bother you. Today I had my first contact with rhythmbox. Since
I am not very good in Linux, it took me some time, to get all the
necessary libraries installed. Except one thing: when I do ./configure
with rhythmbox, it tells me, that I don't have any alsasink nor osssink
and neither do I have this volume thing. How do I get these? I looked in
the configure file of gst-plugins and also searched the mailing list.
But without any success.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Florian