Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] MP3 Audio in arch builds > 168

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 23:08, Justin Miller wrote:
> Justin Miller wrote:
> Also, I have mp3 playback using gst-launch-ext on an mp3 file, the very
> same files that the latest rhythmbox doesn't like.

gst-launch-ext (iirc) uses the file extension to guess the decoders to
use, RB uses spider.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
The thunder was ominous sounding, much like the sound of a thin sheet of
metal being shaken backstage during the storm scene in a play.