Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Proposal for first-generation Musicbrainzintegration

> 1. Select artist "queens of the stoner age" and drop on to artist
> "Queens Of The Stone Age".  All artist tags in "queens of the stoner
> age" updated to "Queens Of The Stone Age" (db, UI updated too of
> course).
>
> 2. Click artist "Sevendust".  Select multiple songs, and drag to album
> "Home".  All album tags of these songs updated to "Home".

I have been wanting something like that in rhythmbox for a long time now
;)

> 3. Click artist "Sevendust".  Select multiple songs, right click ->
> properties (it should maintain the selection, I believe ATM rb drops
> down to one selected song).  Song title, track number and other fields
> that are definitely per-song are greyed out.  Artist, Genre, Album are
> editable.  Changes are made to all selected songs.

Fwiw, this is mostly what iTunes does, except that there aren't greyed
out items, and the tags which are similar in all the selected songs are
prefilled. A way to automatically set incremental track numbers for the
selected songs might be helpful.

Christophe

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e=2E?=