[Rhythmbox-devel] Command line control

I have a small issue with Rhythmbox's command line control.

When choosing to skip the next/previous song or pause playing via the
command line, the main window chooses to show itself. This happens even
though the window has been hidden in the system tray.

Perhaps the window can stay hidden instead?

What's strange is that the show window command isn't actually issued (as
if I had clicked on "Show Window" from the system tray icon): Because I
have to "re-show" the window (at which point it moves to a different
location on the screen), then uncheck Show Window to hide it again
before the window is again hidden in the system tray.

This happens using the freedesktop.org standard system tray icon
implementation on XFCE4 and Openbox (I haven't tried it with others).