Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] play in random order

> I would also suggest that in random mode the current song should be
> slightly less likely to be played again right away.  I would even argue
> that a random selection could be interpreted as meaning any song,
> *other* than the song just played.

shouldn't "random" create a random playlist in memory, such that no song
is EVER played twice unless all other songs have been played?  This is
the way that I would expect "random" to work - not just pick a random
song, but randomize the order of songs to-be-played, and then play them
all in that order.  Then, if "repeat" is enabled, re-randomize the list
and start playing again.

-Chris