Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New mockup, new thread

> Luca, do you think you can use your glade-fu to make that?  I tried but
> failed.
What do you think of my new one? implements most of the ideas..

> It would be useful to have it gladed up so we can tinker with it.  I am
> concerned a bit that it might not work out too well in practice, because
> the layout is kind of complex.  While it looks nice in the screenshot,
> it could break when the user switches to a different theme, because the
> buttons might not line up anymore, or the sliders might not line up.

As i've said a few times :) I think it works with the bevel because that
breaks up the toolbar area into three parts and makes it easier to grasp
all the functionality

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]