Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] State Of The Rhythmbox

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=show&file=gtktreemodelsort.c&branch=&root=/cvs/gnome&subdir=gtk%2b/gtk&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&rev1=1.79&rev2=1.80

 > Hope that helps,

I had a look at the modif and this old version was simplier, it removed
the row updated before computing the insert position so there was no
problem finding the correct position. But reverting back is not the
solution since this patch was applied for efficiency reason.

I am currently trying to figure out why the skip_index is not correctly
computed but it's a bit hard since I am new to gtk.

I was wondering if the fact that eggtreemodelfilter uses user_data and
user_data2 fields of GtkTreeIter could be responsible of the problem
ince these fields are used to compute the skip_index.
I don't understand enough the tree model internal logic so maybe I am
saying nonsense.

Yann