Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] State Of The Rhythmbox

Nice investigation.

I downgraded gtktreemodelsort.c on my gtk 2.2 cvs version, and I don't
seem to get the problem anymore. I only reverted this patch:
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=show&file=gtktreemodelsort.c&branch=&root=/cvs/gnome&subdir=gtk%2b/gtk&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&rev1=1.79&rev2=1.80

Hope that helps,

Christophe