[Rhythmbox-devel] cover art

I know its come up on this list before but cover art support for
rythmbox would make a big difference to many peoples experience.

Have you guys seen clutter?  http://www.sprote.com/clutter/index.html
Mac OSX users have something special there.  You can arrange and
resize your favourite album covers all across your desktop and
trigger playback by selecting them.  Fantastic.

I'm planning on writing a python/gtk2 version using the
amazon.com SOAP API to pull down album covers.  Would be great if
rb, nautilus and my python/gtk2 app could all share a common
location for such images.

Also, I'm hoping that bonobo support isn't dropped so I can
use it to communicate with rb.

sam
--
sam clegg