Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: rhythmbox: gstreamer vs xine

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 13:13, Jorn Baayen wrote:

> Well you cant expect users to downgrade their libc just to run an *audio
> player*.

Well, temporarily; we're still far from what I would call a stable
release.  So I don't think it's unreasonable to ask people using
alpha/beta development versions of software to do somewhat tricky
things.

>  Anyway I tried downgrading, and it helped a little bit ... it
> will now finish one song, but after that it still hangs.

Ok, well, at least we know now that it isn't only the glibc thing.
Thanks for giving it a shot.