Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] node tree structure

I would also like to see a preview of the filtering before adding into the
playlist.  It's like testing regular expressions until you see the results
you don't really want to commit it to something that just makes creating
the playlist harder.

I'm going to start looking into the filtering stuff more seriously.
I've alreayd looked through the rb-node.{c,h} stuff and I think I
understand most of it.

If someone can explain how the search works that would be nice.  I
had a hard time figuring out that part.  I'm not used to looking
at gui programs as I learned all my stuff on ascii interfaces. ;)
(hey, I'm old school..sue me)

I'll hit up rb-node-filter and see what I can glean out of that.  Thanks
for the suggestion, Jorn. :-)
sri