Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] Show window when not visible

Of course it would be nice to have an applet control rb's playback, etc,
and let the tray icon (if it stays) just indicate rb's status. It seems
like an interesting task.

So I'm happily starting work on an applet. I'll see if real life lets me
get somewhere :)

Should I wait for some planned infrastructure work ?

Rached