Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] PRErelease 0.4.99.5: No more known blockers!

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 21:37, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 22:17, Douglas McMorris wrote:
>
> > Is there currently a bug filed on the weird song status refresh thing??
> > rating bug that is...
>
> Yeah, there are more cases that need to be wrapped with this workaround
> that I hadn't initially noticed.  I'm working on that now.

Yeah, just noticed that when a rb advances to the next song after one
song is finished its still doing this... not sure what your wrapping to
fix this, but this is another place this needs to be fixed.

> > I do definitely think we should get as many "*good" iradio stations in
> > as we can because most users won't add ones if they are just playing
> > around with rb for the first time, and I (as well as the rest of us I
> > think) hope that we have more first time users of rb this release than
> > any prior release.
>
> Patches to data/iradio-initial.pls accepted happily...

I'll start making a list of my favorite stations :)