[Rhythmbox-devel] PRErelease 0.4.99.5: No more known blockers!

Thanks to Kristian Rietveld for this prerelease; he tracked down 119797,
our last known blocker for the 0.5.0 release!

So I've cut another prerelease.  I know I always say to test this stuff,
but really really test this one.  Besides the treeview fix, it does have
some fairly largish changes to the threading system and to the status
display caching.  But if all goes well, this will just be 0.5.0.

http://web.rhythmbox.org/download.html

As always, report any bugs you find to bugzilla.gnome.org.  Thanks!