Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] PRErelease 0.4.99.5: No more known blockers!

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:33:21 -0400
Colin Walters <walters@rhythmbox.org> wrote:

> Thanks to Kristian Rietveld for this prerelease; he tracked down
> 119797, our last known blocker for the 0.5.0 release!

Looks pretty good. I debified it for my own uses, but if anyone wants a
copy of the i386 deb (or the dsc), I could be persuaded to stick it up
somewhere. My debification basically consists of copying the depends
data from the rhythmbox package in sid now, and trimming it whenever
something failed due to lack of dependancies. (Obviously, if I can run it
without that package, it's not a dependancy.) debian/rules is just CBS, also
copied from the rb package in sid.

-- Ted

PGP signature