Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] PRErelease 0.4.99.5: No more known blockers!

I've just installed this build, and what a beauty it is.  My 'cruft'
problem as described in my earlier email has now gone and I cannot see
any other obvious bugs. (previous builds had random segfaults, we'll see
how this one goes).  From where I sit this is a great build and ready
for release as 0.5.0.  Hope others can confirm that they are not seeing
any blockers either.

--
Damien