Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] features

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 18:54, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 21:39, Douglas McMorris wrote:
>
> > on another note.. i think something better should be done with the
> > browser for iradio... perhaps an itunes like interface would be better,
> > i don't like the 3 layers from the left i get when i have it and the
> > sidebar opened... just doesn't look very good.
>
> I agree, and I want to fix it, but it's difficult to implement with the
> current node structure.  Hopefully it'll be more fixable after our
> backend rewrite for 0.6.0...

Hmm..  I just tried it with the Genre list being above the station list,
and I like it a lot better.  Although there is a lot of empty white
space going across to the right of the genre name, but it looks better
than three panes, IMHO.
I've never seen iTunes, so I can't comment on that.

--
Mason Kidd
<mason.kidd@mrkidd.com>