Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] dependencies for release

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 11:37, MArk Finlay wrote:
> AFAIK the deps for installing rhythmbox/mm for the first time are :
> 1. libmad
> 2. musicbrainz

I have srpms and rh 8.0 rpms for both of these. If anyone could make up
some rpms for other distros e-mail me and i'll send you the src.rpm

> 3. gstreamer
> 4. gst-plugins

apt is the way for these

> Mandrake users can get gstreamer out of the cooker - we can just link to
> their packages for gstreamer at least. libmad comes with the distro.
> musicbrainz may need rebuilding.

anyone running mandrake 9.0? wanna help me work out what is required to
get rb up and running on it?

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

	   [ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]