Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] release approaching

> > have you tried with a fresh install? what gconf key controls that? maybe
> > my schema is borked. I am running on a say old rh8 install though.
>
> /apps/rhythmbox/state/paned_position, and it really works fine here..
> even with a clean user.

I don't know what is causing mine, it seems to save the width when i
change it but then always goes to 430 when rb starts

oh, and it's only when i start with the window maximised, and i'm
running at some mad high resolution like 14**X12**

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

	   [ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]
        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]