Carbide tools

Dear manager,

This is Kelley from Apple Carbide Tools Company.

Glad to know you are in the market of tungsten carbide tools.
You may have interest in purchasing carbide products from us. Our products including:
Tungsten Carbide for
Metalworking (carbide end mills, coated inserts, rods, drills, reamers etc.)
Woodworking (carbide saw tips, indexable inserts, strips etc.)

With experience of more than 10 years exporting, we guarantee good quality and on time delivery.

Hope to find a way to work with you, Thanks!

Best regards

Kelley Zhang  Sales Manager
Zhuzhou Apple Carbide Tools Co.,Ltd
Tel: 0086-731-28332431
Fax: 0086-731-28233135
Cell phone/what's app/Wechat: 0086-19958313240
Skype: live:ed97ad72c3cedebd