Re: Four-in-a-Row board drawing fix

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 5:38 PM, Arnaud Bonatti via release-team <release-team gnome org> wrote:
I’ve an easy but imperfect fix, that I’ve pushed on arnaudb/fix-board-drawing [1]. It’s just calculating the board size depending on the tile size, and not the opposite. Problem is, that makes the board a bit jumping during such a resizing. So, is that ok, at this point of the cycle, to push an imperfect fix like that one, or not?

IMO you can do whatever you prefer.