Four-in-a-Row board drawing fix

Dear release team,

I’m the maintainer of Four-in-a-Row since the last beta release.
Testing it, I’ve found that there is a quite odd drawing problem of
the board: when resizing it “pixel by pixel”, the bottom and right
tiles are getting bigger than the others, that are staying at the same
size, until the requested size gets again divisible by 8.

I’ve an easy but imperfect fix, that I’ve pushed on
arnaudb/fix-board-drawing [1]. It’s just calculating the board size
depending on the tile size, and not the opposite. Problem is, that
makes the board a bit jumping during such a resizing. So, is that ok,
at this point of the cycle, to push an imperfect fix like that one, or
not?

I’m out of Internet for the next week, so feel free to merge; and if
you think a 3.33.91.1 release would be required, it’d be great if you
could do it.

Regards,
Arnaud

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/four-in-a-row/commits/arnaudb/fix-board-drawing