Re: Some nigthly flatpaks are failing to build

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 12:21, Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:
It came to my attention [1] several of the nigthly flatpaks of our
core apps stop building against the latest GNOME flatpak runtime

Thanks for the heads up. Fixes for Geary should be landing shortly.

Is there any way to get notification for build failures here? I frequently don't end up seeing the build failures. Email sent to people listed in the project's DOAP maybe?

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>