Some nigthly flatpaks are failing to build

Hi,

It came to my attention [1] several of the nigthly flatpaks of our
core apps stop building against the latest GNOME flatpak runtime

Taking a look to the build failures, seems the main problems are:

1. Some of the modules depend on intltool or gnome-common; those are
not in the SDK anymore.
Solutions:
- Check a more version of the component doesnt depend on those already
(new versions of gnome-desktop doesnt depend on gettext/gnome-common,
for example)
- Port component to use gettext [2]
- Port component to not use gnome-common [3]
- (less preferable) Include intltool/gnome-common on your manifest, as
a submodule [4] or directly in it [5]

2. Build failure with the gspell dependency; this is [6]
Solution:
- Try to fix [6] or, in the meantime, depend on the latest release
tarball/tag instead master [7]

Please apply those fixes asap so we can have full green for the next
GNOME 3.34 release!

Many thanks,
Javier Jardon,
GNOME Release Team