Created gnome-build-meta repository

Hi Release Team,

I've put up the converted and slightly touched up project last night
at:

    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-build-meta

Release team members should add themselves as maintainers to the doap
file in this repo.

Also I've updated the URL and made some other changes to the newcomers
wiki page:

    https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/BuildSystemComponent

We should now stop using the modulesets in JHBuild for the releases,
and the gnome-modulesets repo on gnome7.codethink.co.uk which held the
automated conversion results, will also be discontinued.

Another announcement to d-d-l will be sent out at the same time as this
email.

Cheers,
    Tristan

PS: About having "Master" status for new repo which we maintain

Contrary to the public gitlab.com instance, members with Developer
status are allowed to push to protected branches (i.e. "master" or
stable branches we've marked as protected).

By default, GNOME committers will have Developer status.

Some privileged activities still however require "Master" status,
release team members can ask Javier or Carlos Soriano or myself and one
of us will grant you the additional permissions.