Re: Renaming gnome-tweak-tool to gnome-tweaks?

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 09:06:46AM -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 8:10 AM, Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
Thank you Michael. I'm told that I also need a second person from the
Release Team to approve my proposal.

Do you? It's been over a week without any objections, and this is not a
controversial topic, so I think it's safe to do it!

+1 in case needed.

Please announce to distributor-list mailing list.

--
Regards,
Olav