Re: BuildStream - Next Steps

Are we ready to stop the automatic conversion from JHBuild modulesets to BuildStream? I don't think we need to wait until February for that, right?

I suggest taking over https://git.gnome.org//browse/gnome-modulesets and replacing the JHBuild modulesets there with BuildStream. Then you can announce that moduleset changes should be sent there instead of to JHBuild.

We do need a Bugzilla component, though.

Michael