BuildStream - Next Steps


So it's 2018, and all of the changes to the release scripts seem to be
holding up since the last release.

As we did not advertise an exact date for the cutoff, I suggest that we
target the next devel release (3.27.90) for discontinuation of JHBuild
moduleset XML - if there are no objections here in the following days I
will announce the hard cutoff on d-d-l this week.

This is directly after FOSDEM weekend with the first UI/API freeze in

On my side, I don't expect to be making a lot of progress on building
the GNOME flatpak SDK from the new modulesets before FOSDEM as there is
a lot going on (so I wont be blocking on the cutoff before then).


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]