Re: API freeze exception request for gcr

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 3:02 AM, Daiki Ueno <ueno gnu org> wrote:
I am not yet sure if we could make the gnome-keyring change to 3.28, but nevertheless, having the gcr API as part of the 3.28 release would make
the future development easier.

I don't think there's much point in putting this API into gcr 3.28 unless you're able to finish the ssh-agent work as well. You can just as easily land it after the freeze, right?

The ssh-agent work seems extremely desirable, though. I'm tired of rebooting my computer whenever our ssh-agent breaks. So if the ssh-agent changes are ready to go in, I would give +1.

Michael