Re: GNOME Modulesets in BuildStream - Baby Steps

One more thing. At GUADEC, we discussed removing all the apps currently in the gnome-apps moduleset, and moving all the apps from gnome-core into gnome-apps. We could call it gnome-core-apps, or not. Anyway, the goal is to greatly reduce the scope of what release team is responsible for. I think Javier was going to make that happen, but it never happened to the jhbuild modulesets, at least.

Michael