Re: GNOME Modulesets in BuildStream - Baby Steps

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 5:38 AM, Tristan Van Berkom <tristan vanberkom codethink co uk> wrote:
Does this sound like a sensible plan ?

Yes. Excellent. :)

Do you want to take responsibility for the 3.27.2 release? That's due Wednesday, November 15. I guess Javier will be available that week to help you? That release is currently assigned to Matthias, but I'm pretty sure he won't object if you take it.

We also have a 3.26.2 due this week, but I figure it's probably better to experiment with the development release instead. ;)

There's another wiki page that needs to be updated, btw: https://wiki.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/MakingARelease. Note that it's already very, very outdated and hard to follow just for jhbuild (at least, I don't follow those steps in the order presented), so don't use it to learn how we currently do things.

Michael