Re: Hard Code Freeze break for Glade

[...]
If you can't get it to work 'properly' by next week, we should go
with this fix rather than ship broken, of course.

The only proper fix I can think of is using actual named icons and let
themes change them accordingly instead of drawing them with cairo using
colors from CSS.

The other option would be to use symbolic icons but in any case I do
not think I will be able to fix it this week.

Maybe on sunday :)

greets

JP