Hard Code Freeze break for Glade

Yesterday I tried to iron out some issues in Glade before the hard code
freeze, specially things regarding changes in CSS class naming and
introduced a regression in the process.

The widget GladeDesignLayout which is the one that embeds toplevels in
the workspace is not fully ported to CSS and still uses some colors to
draw with cairo.
And those colors are no longer valid because they where reset by
calling gtk_widget_class_set_css_name()

So I would like to break hard code freeze to fix this regression with
this patch.

thanks

Juan Pablo