Re: Hard Code Freeze break for Glade

I must say that I don't understand why you use fake style contexts
here instead of just using proper css rendering. That is not how
native GTK+ applications should go about themed rendering.

I know, this is old code I will remove eventually

As you can see in the screenshot only the frame, handle and widget
selection are implemented in CSS.
To migrate the rest I would need to apply a CSS class to an svg image
but I have not looked into it to see if thats supported in GTK
if so then I guess I can finish porting it to CSS rendering instead of
the quick fix

thanks

JP