Re: Signing apps on Google Play store

Javier Jardón wrote:

Even I understand the Fred concerns, I think r-t is the most
appropriate group to hold the ownership of such account.
And as Cosimo said, we can always drop the apps if the became not
active/unmaintained
I personally do not have any idea about how Android/Google Play works,
but I volunteer myself if we agree on this

I still have no idea on technical details, and I'm still reluctant on
releasing an .apk we would receive, no question asked, but it's all
fine if you volunteer, and great if you manage the build environment
so you can build the application yourself.

        Fred