Re: late coming features

Hi Matthias,

Thanks.

Lastly, there is the notification redesign that Florian has
implemented. This is a major, user-visible change, and _needs_ to go
into .90.

I'm fairly confident that we'll ge the codec install merging done
today, but gnome-shell may need an extra day or so to sort out the
branches. Given that we've already punted on the notification redesign
once, I think we should try to get this in for 3.16.

I've put the documentation team in copy as the notification redesign
at least will require quite a serie of changes to gnome-help and
gnome-getting-started-docs (there's a "respond to message" animation
in there).

        Fred