Re: New subscription request to list release-team from sri ramkrishna me

Hi Sri,

Your authorization is required for a mailing list subscription request
approval:

    For:  sri ramkrishna me
    List: release-team gnome org

  This list is used by the GNOME release team to do all the release
  engineering magic.

  Please note the list is restricted to release team members. You can
  follow along (lurk) by subscribing to the 'release-team-lurkers'
  mailing list, but do NOT participate!

  Any discussion we find important we will have on appropriate mailing
  lists (e.g. desktop-devel-list).

And I'll add it's possible to mail this list without being subscribed,
and we then make sure to keep relevant persons in CC.

        Fred