Re: Freeze exceptions for gnome-maps

Hey, sorry for being late in replying to these freeze break requests.
First of all, it is pretty awesome to see so many features come to
GNOME maps! In particular since these are examples of successful SoC
projects, I'm inclined to get some of these in for 3.14. Looking at
the 3 features one-by-one, here's my votes:

popovers: +1
routing: +1
check-in: not so sure about this one, since it hasn't had patch review
yet, affects multiple modules, and the goa maintainer is on vacation
until next week

Of course, we'll still need the translators to say that they are on
board with the new strings.