Re: Freeze exceptions for gnome-maps

Hi,

On Thu, 2014-08-21 at 20:05 +0200, Jonas Danielsson wrote:
I would like to request freeze-exceptions for geatures implemented by
GSoC students.

One is a conversion of the popup that describes a location to
GtkPopover. And this has reached accepted-commit(-after-freeze)
status.

And the other is the addition of via points to the routing search.
Which is under heavy review atm and will probably be acceptable
shortly.

Thanks a lot for the screenshots, that's helpful!
Bug IDs would also be very welcome. :)
This refers to breaking Feature/UI freeze, I assume?
Looking at https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-maps/ I assume that no
user documentation is affected as it's not existing (yet).

Are any new translatable strings introduced; if yes how many (that's why
taking a look at the explicit patches we're discussing would be cool
because I could find out myself)?

Cheers,
andre
--