Re: gnome-sound-recorder

Hi Andre,

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 6:25 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

thanks for the warning!

On Fri, 2014-08-15 at 14:09 -0500, meg ford wrote:
> I just wanted to give you a heads-up about the following: I haven't
> had any free time this cycle, and I have a few changes I need to make
> to the existing css in the sound recorder so it works with the new
> Adwaita changes.

If these changes are rather "fixes" than I don't see a real issue with
the UI freeze. It looks like there are no user docs with screenshots
affected either (or I'm too stupid to find them)?

Great, thanks for letting me know. Sorry I haven't had more time this cycle, and here's to hoping I have more for future releases :)

There aren't any user docs with screenshots, but that does remind me that I should take a look at the screenshots used by gnome-software. I'll add that to my list of things to do if it isn't a problem.

Meg

Cheers,
andre
--